Design an Advert
Let this bring your aspiring directors, actresses and actors to life. Do you have the next Steven Spielberg or Angelina Jolie in your business? With our Design an Advert event, it’s time to see how good they really are. Lights, Cameras, and Action!
Team Challenge Events
This challenge can be made fully bespoke to suit the end objectives that are important to you as overall the event organiser . Do you want the groups to have free reign on any subject or how about something tailored to the industry? A great idea to kick off with would be an advert or promotional video about the business. Perhaps the winning group’s film can be played in your company’s reception!
An update on the health and safety video can be distributed throughout the company. The list is endless! We are able to work with you to build the ideas in advance. This works well if you would like to choose the subject matter for each of the groups.
Design an Advert requires strategy and communication
Your group is divided into groups given their brief and then issued with filming equipment, event props, costumes and movie storyboards. With the Design an Advert event there will be different roles delegated, give out the job roles and know it’s all about Location, Location, Location!
Get ready to impress the Event Collection film crew. Each group will be required to fill all the job roles and descriptions, present to the wide group and explain their filming process.
This is a structured event and all will be tested during the event on their communication, innovation and strategy communication. Your team will have a brilliant team day, with fond memories of working with their colleagues to keep forever!
The benefits to staff by taking part in the Design an Advert event will improve:
- Group relationships, bonding over a common goal.
- Allows true leaders to show themselves.
- Problem-solving as they have to improvise if things don’t go to plan, perhaps too many groups are in the desired filming location.
- Improves communication both verbal and non.
- Time Management, as they have to stick to the schedule.
- Mostly ran outdoors but can also be adapted for creative indoor events.
All Our Event Packages Include
- Fully Bespoke Activity Selection
- Event Manager for the day of your Event
- Uniformed, Friendly and Trained Staff
- Fully PAT Tested Equipment
- Public Liability Insurance
- Health & Safety (Risk Assessments)
- All equipment required for the activities
- Trophy & Spoon
- Photos of the day
Anything extra as needed!